Corporate In School Mentoring
How Your Company Can Get Involved
Encourage your employees to participate in the In-School Mentoring program. Promote the program in your office. Develop flexible work schedules. Talk to us about profiling your company as a corporate sponsor.
Employee morale, job satisfaction and productivity is improved by participating in the In School Mentoring Program
- Improved corporate public image
- Higher employees retention
- Enhanced customer relations and loyalty
- Increased brand recognition
- Increased ability to attract and retain investors
- Improved employee job performance
- Reduced absenteeism
Lunch and Learn
Would you like to know more about ISM? Contact Us and arrange to have a speaker come to your next corporate event.
* 2005 study, Employer Supported Volunteerism
Commissioned by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada and conducted by Northstar Research Partners