Teen Mentoring Program
Teen Mentoring is similar to In-School Mentoring, but it is available to teen volunteers. High school Teens are matched with a student in a nearby elementary student. The program provides a positive mentor to elementary students, and high school students gain leadership skills and work experience.
- 15 years of age or older
- 1 hour a week during school hours (same hour, same day every week)
- Commitment to full school year (September to June)
- Have been living in the community for 6 months
- Have three reference who have known you for at least 2 years
- Have good school attendance
- Have transportation to the elementary school
- Complete a Police Record Check
For more information, give us a call at 250.756.2447.