We are now launching our first ever LGBTQ+ youth group for curious or self-identifying kids and allies 10-13 years old. Registration’s free!
This 7 week program called PLAY ON will be virtual, running January 28th to March 11th. We hope to run the program several times a year (and eventually in person). While the program’s educational, there will be plenty of fun and games and perhaps most importantly an opportunity to make friends!
2) Getting To Know Yourself (learning to Journal)
3) Exploring Gender Identity
4) The Importance of Eating Healthy
5) Gender Expression (we will talk about bullying and self-esteem)
6) Talking about Sexual Orientation (we will also introduce self-care tools like meditation)
7) Farewell (games and so forth)
For more information or to register, contact Cheryl at 250-756-2447 or email@example.com